Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Online Store








A mixture of emotions- excitement, anxiety, anticipation, elation thats how I have been feeling the last couple of weeks. Finally I am launching an online store- FashStyle with my galfriend X-Wen ( Who has a successful fashion blog- www.fash-eccentric.com )

I had a great time doing the Styling & the Art Direction. Its hard work having to steam all the entire wardrobe on my own but it was worth it.

I want to pay homage to some talented individuals who are lending a hand to put this online store into action. My photographer Kotta Miyaki & assistance Robin Wilonexin, my makeup artiste Lynn Kdronma. They did a wonderful job and of course credit has to be given to my model- X-Wen who looks coolilious in all the poses. I am proud to say I have some photos to show off!

Big smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment